It allows you to leave your mark on the world. To make a difference in the lives of the people you serve. And to do work on your terms, in a way that allows you to live the kind of lifestyle you want to live.
When your business runs like a well-oiled machine, life can feel like a dream.
But getting your business to work the way you mapped out in your head can be tough. There are lots of moving parts, and they all need to work in harmony together to produce the results you’re looking for.
And when one or more of those parts isn’t in place or isn’t working quite as well as it should, the journey to building a business that thrives can feel like a long, grueling, uphill battle.
Not quite the dream you were imagining.
That’s where I come in.
And now I’m the founder of TRY Business School, which is all about helping you get the customers you want, and keep them coming back for more.
I’m the author of the book Delight Inside, host of the podcast I Am the One: Entrepreneur Edition, and a columnist at Inc. I’ve published 100+ articles and videos around the web on marketing and entrepreneurship.
I’m also a bit obsessed with roaming around Buenos Aires.
I’ve been where you are. I dreamed for ages about being an entrepreneur. And when I finally quit my corporate job to start my business, I quickly realized just how difficult creating that dream could be.
Like most people, I started out feeling excited, optimistic, and ready to take on the world. A short while later I found myself discouraged, unfocused, and sitting on the couch watching all six seasons of Sex and the City.
I finally snapped out of my funk and dug in to figure out how to actually build the business I envisioned.
It took a lot of trial and error. Failing, getting up, and failing again. There’s been blood, sweat, tears, and many false starts.
And while none of the hard times felt good, I learned, grew stronger, and toughened up. I got smarter. I improved my skills.
And now I can say that I’ve graduated from the entrepreneur school of hard knocks.
But I don’t want you to have to do the same. So I’m taking everything I’ve learned about what it really takes to build a successful business, and I’m sharing it all with you.
So instead of taking the scenic route filled with detours like I did, you can take a much more direct route to success.
And the best way to do that, is to make you a customer magnet, someone who attracts the customers you want (while repelling those you don’t), and making your magnetic field so powerful, they find it hard to tear themselves away.
As a result, much of the content here will be focused on the following:
- Customer intimacy: How to get to know your customers better than they know themselves. This will help you know what products and services to create, how to find your ideal customers, and what to say to them when you do
- Customer acquisition: You need a system to keep your pipeline of customers full. This will help make sure you don’t operate in either feast of famine
- Customer experience: Loyal customers are the gift that keeps on giving in your business. But their loyalty has to be earned. So you need to know how to create an environment in your business your customers enjoy so much, that they are eager to get more and bring their friends along with them
And you can count on the information you get here to be infused with the following:
- The best of the lessons, tips, and blueprints I’ve picked up from interviewing 100+ successful entrepreneurs, including several who’ve built multi-million dollar businesses
- The science-backed, proven systems and strategies for building, managing, and growing your business
- The in the trenches lessons I’ve learned from my experiences
You can build the business of your dreams. One that makes life better. In fact, we need you to do it.
And I’ll show you how to do it step-by-step. In a manner that gets you inspired, empowered, and ready to take action, so you can get real results.
Ready to start your guided journey to building your dream business? The mini-course below is a great place to start.