Kenneth Johnson is the founder of East Coast Executives, an executive search and career services firm.
We can learn a ton from Kenneth, in particular, what he learned about going after bigger clients.
- The 3 essentials to hiring the right person for your team
- Why small companies are well positioned to win business from big clients
- An alternative way to bring on staff members while minimizing your risk
- A smart old-school way to build strong business relationships
- How to build a brand that makes you attractive to companies you want to work with
- How to know when to persist vs. when to pivot
- The one thing that will ensure you will succeed
Listen to the 25-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here: