Luis Congdon is the co-founder of Thriving Launch, where he helps entrepreneurs and businesses get their message heard and grow their influence online.
He’s also the host of the Thriving Launch podcast.
We can learn a ton from Luis, including what he’s learned about how to let go, so he could enjoy more freedom in both his business and his life.
- How to overcome self-limiting beliefs that prevent you from serving high-end clients
- The fastest, most direct route to getting where you want to go
- How to free up more of your time to do the work that matters most (and why you need to do it now)
- The critical decision you have to make if you want to scale your business
- Why your business can’t rely on your inspiration
- How to minimize mess-ups or being disappointed when outsourcing tasks
- Why what you do outside your business impacts how well you’re able to run your business
Listen to the 34-minute episode here: