Matthew Portis is the founder of SolGreen Solutions, a company that provides innovative clean technologies that address the needs of today’s changing environment.
Their first product is a solar table that modernizes outdoor spaces that are powered by clean energy from the sun.
We can learn a ton from Matthew, in particular what he’s learned about how to introduce a new product into the market, that you customers don’t even realize they want yet (but soon will).
- How to determine if equity partners are the way to grow your business
- How the grander vision for your business impacts your short and long term strategy
- What to do when your customers don’t know what they want
- How to create a new product in a brand new market (and have an idea that your customers will actually crave it)
- A smart way to continue improving your product after it has been introduced into the market
- How to become a durable entrepreneur
- Why you need to seek out challenges (and how to be ready to tackle them)
Listen to the 27-minute episode here: