Phil Singleton is the founder and CEO of Kansas City Web Design, an SEO and internet marketing company. Phil is also the co-author of SEO for Growth, a book that’s designed to be the ultimate SEO guide for marketers, web designers, and entrepreneurs.
We can learn a ton from Phil, in particular how stepping outside his comfort zone helped him build the business he loves today.
- The new rules of marketing
- How to build confidence in your abilities
- How to be effective with your marketing efforts
- What you need to do to start getting consistent traffic from Google
- How to get the edge you need that helps you deliver exactly what your clients need from you
- A smart way to stay on top of the industry news you need to stay relevant
- A simple hack to keep from diluting your SEO efforts
Listen to the 33-minute episode here: