Have you ever had one of your dreams come true? Remember how wonderful it felt when something you’ve wanted and worked towards for so long finally became a reality? You can help your customers have that feeling. If you are in a position to make some good happen for them, do it. They’ll certainly be extremely grateful to you, and it’ll be something they won’t soon forget.
So go ahead and teach them how to achieve their dreams, or make some connections for them. Whatever it is you can do to help them get to where they want to go, do it. You’ll have some delighted customers for sure.
- Many different companies provide scholarships to students for college. By helping to fund their education, these companies help make dreams reality to students who may not otherwise have been able to afford it.
- Crowdfunding websites like Kickstarter and IndieGogo built making dreams come true into their business model. By allowing anyone a platform to help them raise funds for a project, these companies have enabled lots of people to realize their dreams.
- Making a customers’ dream come true doesn’t have to be financial in nature. It could just be in opening a door, or removing a barrier that previously existed. Make it a point to do what you can to actively help others be successful.
- Consider implementing a flagship program that helps makes dreams come true on a regular basis. Maybe its implementing an annual program, scholarship, mentoring program, internship program, or whatever. The sky’s the limit. But when you make it a regular part of what your business does, you’ll be able to make an even bigger impact with your efforts.
Application for your business
- Brainstorm three ways your business is best suited to make the dreams come true for your customers.
- Write down three things you can formally implement on an annual or bi-annual basis to advance the dreams of your customers.
24. Know your stuff
25. Add value
28. Be a purple cow
29. Be consistent
30. Be accessible