John Lee Dumas is the founder of the podcast Entrepreneur on Fire, a 7-day a week show that interviews inspiring entrepreneurs.
Since launching his podcast back in fall 2012, John has built an empire that averages $250K in monthly revenues. He does this through sponsorships, his flagship product Podcaster’s Paradise, and other offerings.
- What your first step should be when you’re clueless about what to do
- When you shouldn’t listen to your mentors and other trusted advisors
- The right way to think about creating systems to grow your business
- The proper way to think about your entrepreneurial journey
- The essential element to building and growing business (relationships)
- John’s three ingredients to entrepreneurial success
- The basics of how to build an audience
Listent to the 23-minute show here:
Watch the show here:
- Entrepreneur On Fire
- Free Podcast Course
- The Webinar Course
- Podcast Movement
- Podcaster’s Paradise
- The song you’re mostly likely to see John performing for karaoke
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Secret Sauce.” I prepared a worksheet to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to every worksheet for every episode as well.