Marcelo Baudino is the founder of Iceberg Cultural Intelligence, a leading Latin-American firm in the development of cross-cultural competencies and in the strategic management of cultural diversity in organizations.
We can learn a ton from Marcelo, in particular the strategies he used to establish himself as an expert in his field to make it easier for him to win new clients.
- How to effectively work with people who have different experiences and perspectives than you
- The critical mindset change you need to overcome your fear of selling
- The knowledge you need that will dramatically simplify the selling process for you
- What your clients need most to feel comfortable buying from you
- A smart way to demonstrate your expertise in your area
- A strategic way to build your business network
- The true purpose of a business
Listen to the 28-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
Leave a Reply