Customer delight will help you win customers for life
You wouldn’t invite someone over to your house only to treat them badly once they got there would you? Of course you wouldn’t!
Unfortunately, too many businesses treat their customers that way. Those companies work super hard to get new customers in the door, and then for whatever reason they treat them as if they don’t care if they come back.
And as a result, those customers don’t come back.
Businesses that thrive over the long-term have a steady stream of loyal customers who continue to come back again and again. It’s easy to see why, as loyal customers spend more, are easier to service, and they bring their friends along.
You want and need loyal customers in your business.
So how do you get your customers to stick around for the long-term? Delight them. Make your customers feel good with an experience so remarkable, that they want to keep coming back for more.
The way to ensure your customers are delighted every time they interact with your business is to plan for it. A solid customer delight plan will allow you to create an environment that enables you to consistently deliver that experience your customers will rave about.
Ready to get to work building your customer delight plan? Here are a few resources to help get you started:
- Customer Delight: The key to keeping your customers coming back for more
- 19 Ways to make your customers love you
- Can we have the other server?
- Why how you see your customers matters
- Recipe + Cake = Delicioso Every Time!
- What recipes have to do with your business’ success
- Dear Sleep Suit: I Love You
- The real reason why customers come back
- Consistently making your customers feel good
- Emirates, lemons, and lemonade
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”7267921″]