You work really hard on your business.
You put in countless hours perfecting your craft. You create products and services to solve the problems of the people you want to serve. And of course there’s all the time you spend figuring out the business part of running your business.
And even with all that work you’ve put in, getting new customers still often feels like an uphill battle.
I get it. Marketing your business isn’t easy.
There are so many tools, techniques, and approaches out there. Should you be on Twitter, Periscope, or Pinterest?
Or maybe you should start going to more networking events? Or blogging? Or podcasting? Perhaps buying Facebook ads is the way to go?
All these considerations for how to get customers and grow your business are overwhelming. And frustration mounts even more when you spend a bunch of time, energy, and money on these techniques, without seeing the results you’re looking for.
But there’s good news. There’s a better way to market your business. It’s proved to work over and over again, even for those who don’t consider themselves “marketing people.”
The smart way to market your business
There is a way to get your ideal customers to come to you. A consistent approach you can take, that gets the people you want to serve most, to want to be your customer.
Then you won’t have to run around trying a bunch of different tactics as you scrounge around for new customers. Instead, you could focus on one proven strategy that establishes you as the “go-to” person in your field.
This “customer magnet” I speak of, is content marketing. It sounds like a fancy term, but it’s not. Really it just means delivering valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and keep your perfect customer.
It’s the strategy I use personally to grow my business. And it’s what has built countless other successful businesses of all sizes in many industries. And if you apply content marketing effectively to your business, you will see results too.
How to get your customer magnet to work for you
You have to know how to use it effectively. It’s not just as simple as publishing blog posts, and then customers start to chase after you with their credit cards.
Because this strategy works so well, there are a ton of people working to use it too.
So there’s a lot of content out there. And if you want your content to stand out, it has to be remarkable. And it has to be in a place where your ideal customers will find it. And then you have to have a system to convert those ideal customers into actual customers.
There’s a lot of moving parts to this approach. But if you know how to structure this strategy to make it work for you, your business will reap the rewards.
I can teach you how to make it work for your business. Here’s how.
The customer magnet: A smart entrepreneur’s guide to marketing your business
Introducing an online course that walks you through what you need to know to get your ideal customers to flock to you. You’ll learn the essentials you need to plan, launch, and maintain your customer magnet.
Here’s a brief overview of what’s included in this 4-week guided course:
Week 1 webinar:
Content Marketing 101: How to build a system that grows your business
Using content to attract an audience is a simple and effective strategy to grow your business. But to make it work for you, you’ve got to understand how all the moving parts work together.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- The big picture view of how content marketing brings your ideal customers to you
- How to turn ideal customers into paying customers
- Core elements of an effective content strategy
Week 2 webinar:
Lessons from the trenches of marketing online
Learn from the battle scars of others instead of creating your own. There are many lessons to gather from the experiences of others. Apply those lessons so you can do what works, and skip what doesn’t.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- 5 Common mistakes that derail your content marketing efforts
- 7 Best practices to consistently attract your ideal customers
- The x-factor that will help you get the exposure you need
Week 3 webinar:
How to create remarkable content
There’s a ton of content online. And if you want the information you create to be seen by the people who can most benefit from it, it’s got to be remarkable. It’s got to stand out. It’s got to grab and hold the attention of your ideal customer.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- How to find out what kind of content your audience wants
- A framework for consistently creating remarkable content
- How to get your content in front of the people who need it most
Week 4 webinar:
Essential elements to unleash your customer magnet
Content creation is a long-term strategy. And even though there are quite a few elements, you don’t have to wait until you’ve got everything in place before getting started. You just need a few core elements to get the ball rolling. You can add the other stuff over time.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this module:
- Key components of a minimum viable website
- How to nurture your ideal customers over time
- How to turn your ideal customers into paying customers
Information and theory are great. But you get the most value out of what you learn by taking action. It helps you gain clarity. It helps you understand better what your next step is. This session is designed to help you get to work applying the information learned from the course specifically to your business.
- Ask questions about course material
- Get input on your plans and strategy to move forward
- Get specific feedback on what you’ve done so far
How the course works
Each workshop will be held live via webinar on a Google+ Hangout. During the live workshop, you’ll be able to ask questions on the material.
No need to worry if you’re unable to attend the live sessions. Replays of each workshop will be available the next day for you to watch at your leisure, in a private members-only area.
This is the first time this course is being offered. As such, I’ll be working with you closely to help you through the material. Feedback you’re able to provide on the content will help to form an on-demand self-guided course that will launch in the coming months.
As an inaugural member of this course, you’ll also get:
- Next action worksheets to help you apply the lessons from each worksop to grow your business
- Lifetime access to all recorded lessons so you can refer back as needed
- Lifetime access to the full course once it launches
- Introductory pricing in exchange for your feedback
- Access to a private Facebook group to ask questions, and get support along the way
I spent years figuring all this stuff out, so you don’t have to
You don’t have to spend countless hours, numerous brain cells, and thousands of dollars figuring this all out. I’ve experimented, had some great successes, made a ton of mistakes, and have earned my stripes with content marketing. I even got certified in it from two leading industry experts on the topic.
Now I’m combining everything I’ve learned through coaching, conferences, courses, private groups, self-study, and and applying these lessons in my own business, to teach you. And I’d love the opportunity to help you accelerate your progress by showing you what I’ve learned along the way.
Ready to get started creating your customer magnet?
Join this limited time introductory course offering today for only $49
Here’s a brief recap of what you’ll get:
- 4 live webinars + 1 live Q&A session
- Video replays of each webinar for you to access anytime
- Next action worksheets to help you apply the lessons from each workshop
- Lower introductory course price in exchange for your feedback
- Complimentary lifetime access to the full course once it launches
- Free membership in private Facebook group to ask questions and get support along the way
- 30-day, no hassle money back guarantee
The first workshop starts on October 8. As a result, the doors for this inaugural course will close at 8pm EST on October 6. Grab your spot now, so you can get to work getting your customers to flock to you.