Dorie Clark is a marketing consultant, professional speaker, and frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review. She’s also the author of the three books Reinventing You, Stand Out, and Entrepreneurial You.
We can learn a ton from Dorie, in particular how she grew her business exponentially while adding very little overhead to her business.
- Why being a recognized expert and being well respected in your field isn’t enough to earn a great income (automatically)
- The big mistake people make with trying to monetize their expertise
- How to make the selling process easier
- The critical skill you need to have in the new economy
- The smart way to network with almost anyone
- The two activities that will get you clients consistently
- A highly effective framework to take control of your time
Listen to the 45-minute interview here:
Watch the interview here:
- Entrepreneurial You by Dorie Clark
- Be More Productive online course
- Manager’s Schedule, Makers Schedule essay
- Entrepreneurial You assessment
Leave a Reply