Ed Feng is the founder of The Power Rank, where he uses data and his own algorithm to make accurate football and March Madness basketball predictions.
His work has been featured in the Bleacher Report, the Detroit News, Business Week, and CNBC. And in 2016 he spoke on a panel at SXSW.
We can learn a ton from Ed’s experiences, in particular his approach to building a business that suits the way he likes to work.
- How you should be using data in your business
- The danger in making decisions off of a small sample size (and what a small sample is)
- The biggest obstacle to becoming an entrepreneur
- How to add subjective analysis to complement your quantitative data
- Why the long game will help you build a sustainable business
- How to get your business education (without spending $150K at university)
- The one thing you shouldn’t do when starting out building your business
Listen to the 25-minute episode here:
Leave a Reply