Why the Way You Think is So Important
If so, you probably didn’t get very far. You can have the latest design, a sleek paint job, and top of the line parts, but if your engine is no good, your car won’t go.
Your mindset is the engine of your business.
If your mind doesn’t function like the well-oiled machine that it is, your business won’t be able to reach its full potential. You won’t be able to get from where you are to where you want to go.
Instead, you’ll sputter along, as other people pass you by. You’ll wonder with frustration why you haven’t made significant progress. Even after all the time, money, and effort you’ve invested in your business.
This course will condition your mind to think like an elite entrepreneur.
As a result, you’ll be able to accelerate your pace toward your business goals. And of course, you’ll be able to ditch those mental barriers that have held you back for far too long.
What’s Included in the Course
1. 38 lessons from experts including speakers, authors, and multi-million dollar entrepreneurs
You’ll get all the lessons in video and audio format. They are accessible to you in a private members-only area.
Watch them all at your leisure.
You’ll also receive the benefits of having this content in your possession as your business evolves.
As you watch one of the lessons, you may not be ready to implement all the specific insights right away. That’s ok.
You may choose to focus your efforts on applying the lessons in one area, get good results, and then move on to the others later.
That’s why having lifetime access to the content is so beneficial.
As you grow as an entrepreneur, the material will be there for you to guide you when you need it.
2. Elite Entrepreneur Playbook
Have you ever gone to a conference or taken a course and thought, “wow, that information was great!” and then went back to work and continued doing exactly what you were doing before?
I’ve done it lots of times. And I don’t want that to happen to you with this material.
If you apply the lessons from this course, your business will grow.
So to help you make the content work in your business, I’ve created a playbook for you. It’s a 200+ page book that includes the key points each of the speakers shared. So if you don’t want to take notes, you don’t have to. I’ve already done the work for you.
But that’s not all.
A major driver of inaction is not knowing what to do. To remove this obstacle, I’ve prepared key questions for each session, so you know exactly what to do to get the most out of the valuable information from each instructor.
Here’s a Brief Look at Some of the Content Included in the Course
Phase 1: Your Self
Phase 2: Your Work
Phase 3: Your Business
Bonus: Your Well Being
Phase 1 – Your Self
- Your obligation as an entrepreneur
- Why you’re prone to experiencing Impostor Syndrome, and how to deal with it
- Feeling like a fraud? Here’s how to evict those pesky thoughts from your head
- The methodical approach to increasing your confidence
- The truth about authenticity (and how to use it to your advantage)
- Want to make better decisions? Start balancing these two things
- Why you need to be an imperfectionist (and how to do it)
- How to unlock your limitless potential
- How to be the CEO your company needs
Phase 2 – Your Work
- The surprisingly simple solution to getting extraordinary results
- The truth about habits: How to finally make them stick
- Boost your productivity: Simple tips to get more done in less time
- How to take a scientific approach to failure
- How to ditch your roadmap, unleash your creativity, and make an unmistakable dent in the universe
- How to take complete control of your career
- How to accelerate your growth as an entrepreneur
- How to consistently deliver, without beating yourself up
- How to build an army of people that make you smarter, richer, and more effective
- The smart entrepreneur’s guide to being resourceful: How to make a dollar out of fifteen cents
- An effective strategy to increase your knowledge, network, and credibility
- Simple strategies to promote yourself to full-time entrepreneur
Phase 3 – Your Business
- How to stop wasting time, improve your outcomes, and enjoy more freedom
- How to free up time to grow your business
- How to overcome your fear of sellling
- How to never run out of clients
- Must solve for humans: How to build a business people love to buy from
- How to give your customers what they want to buy
- How to get to know your customers better than they know themselves
- How to become a sought after expert in your field
- Diversification: How to reduce your financial risk, explore your passions, and create synergies
- Why you should consider cheating on your business idea
- How to get other entrepreneurs to promote your products
- On money management, financial freedom, and building a sustainable business
- How to build the life and business of your dreams
- How to execute your vision for your business’ future
Bonus: Your Well Being
- The busy entrepreneur’s guide to managing stress
- Could your mind use a workout? Here’s how to train it for peak performance
- How to keep your body from screaming at you
- How to fuel your body to run like a well-oiled machine
About Your Summit Host: Sonia Thompson
Sonia is a marketer and business strategist that’s a bit obsessed with roaming around South America. She spent more than a decade climbing the corporate ladder and growing multi-million dollar healthcare brands around the world. Now, as founder of TRY Business School, she teaches current and aspiring entrepreneurs how to build their dream businesses. Step-by-step. She’s the author of the book and companion workbook, Delight Inside: Build Your Dream Business That Keeps Customers Coming Back for More. She’s also the host of the I Am the One: Entrepreneur Edition podcast, where she features the inspiring stories of entrepreneurs who are making life better for the people they serve. Her writing has been featured on Huffington Post, Copyblogger, Lifehack, and more.