Get immediate access to 4 videos from the Entrepreneur Survival SummitSPAM is no bueno. Your information will always be kept safe and secure.
Why the Right Mindset is Essential for Entrepreneurs
Have you ever tried to drive a car with a busted engine?
If so, you probably didn’t get very far. You can have the latest design, a sleek paint job, and top of the line parts, but if your engine is no good, your car won’t go.
Your mindset is the engine of your business.
If your mind doesn’t function like the well-oiled machine that it is, your business won’t be able to reach its full potential. You won’t be able to get from where you are to where you want to go.
Instead, you’ll sputter along, as other people pass you by. You’ll wonder with frustration why you haven’t made significant progress. Even after all the time, money, and effort you’ve invested in your business.
This conference will condition your mind to think like an elite entrepreneur.
As a result, you’ll be able to accelerate your pace toward your business goals. And of course, you’ll be able to ditch those mental barriers that have held you back for far too long.
Phase 1: Your Self
Phase 2: Your Work
Phase 3: Your Business
Bonus: Your Well Being
Enjoy the content from the comfort of your own home, or wherever you choose to enjoy it. No need to pack a bag. No need to log any miles. You don’t even have to comb your hair if you don’t want to.
All you need is your computer or mobile device. And of course, some internet. Then you’ll be ready to get all the great information from the speakers.
You’ve got breathing room to enjoy every session. Watch them as soon as they go live. Watch them a second time if you choose. Listen while you cook dinner. And if you need to wait a day or two to catch up on a missed session, the videos will be there for you for 48 hours so you can watch at your leisure.
If you’d like more time to watch these valuable lessons, simply upgrade your free ticket to an All-Access Pass for lifetime access to every video and other bonuses.
You won’t walk away from this conference wondering what your next step should be. At the end of each session, you’ll receive a clear action to take, so you can apply a key lesson from the expert. Those actions will put you in motion to kick your mental barriers to the curb.
Don’t take your entrepreneurial journey alone. Join like-minded entrepreneurs who are on a similar quest as you. Enjoy the summit’s free Facebook community where you can learn, connect, and share with other business owners. As you let your individual awesomeness rub off on each other, you’ll grow stronger, faster, together as a result.
Phase 1 – Your Self
- Your obligation as an entrepreneur
- Why you’re prone to experiencing Impostor Syndrome, and how to deal with it
- Feeling like a fraud? Here’s how to evict those pesky thoughts from your head
- The methodical approach to increasing your confidence
- The truth about authenticity (and how to use it to your advantage)
- Want to make better decisions? Start balancing these two things
- Why you need to be an imperfectionist (and how to do it)
- How to unlock your limitless potential
- How to be the CEO your company needs
Phase – Your Work
- The surprisingly simple solution to getting extraordinary results
- The truth about habits: How to finally make them stick
- Boost your productivity: Simple tips to get more done in less time
- How to take a scientific approach to failure
- How to ditch your roadmap, unleash your creativity, and make an unmistakable dent in the universe
- How to take complete control of your career
- How to accelerate your growth as an entrepreneur
- How to consistently deliver, without beating yourself up
- How to build an army of people that make you smarter, richer, and more effective
- The smart entrepreneur’s guide to being resourceful: How to make a dollar out of fifteen cents
- An effective strategy to increase your knowledge, network, and credibility
- Simple strategies to promote yourself to full-time entrepreneur
Phase 3 – Your Business
- How to stop wasting time, improve your outcomes, and enjoy more freedom
- How to free up time to grow your business
- How to overcome your fear of sellling
- How to never run out of clients
- Must solve for humans: How to build a business people love to buy from
- How to give your customers what they want to buy
- How to get to know your customers better than they know themselves
- How to become a sought after expert in your field
- Diversification: How to reduce your financial risk, explore your passions, and create synergies
- Why you should consider cheating on your business idea
- How to get other entrepreneurs to promote your products
- On money management, financial freedom, and building a sustainable business
- How to build the life and business of your dreams
- How to execute your vision for your business’ future
Bonus: Your Well Being
- The busy entrepreneur’s guide to managing stress
- Could your mind use a workout? Here’s how to train it for peak performance
- How to keep your body from screaming at you
- How to fuel your body to run like a well-oiled machine
Get access to 35+ expert interviews
to learn how to think like a successful entrepreneur.
About Your Summit Host: Sonia Thompson
Sonia is a marketer and business strategist that’s a bit obsessed with roaming around South America. She spent more than a decade climbing the corporate ladder and growing multi-million dollar healthcare brands around the world. Now, as
Now, as founder of TRY Business School, she teaches current and aspiring entrepreneurs how to combine the right strategy with the right mindset to grow their businesses. Step-by-step.
She’s the author of the book and companion workbook, Delight Inside: Build Your Dream Business That Keeps Customers Coming Back for More. She’s also the host of the I Am the One: Entrepreneur Edition podcast, where she features the inspiring stories of entrepreneurs who are making life better for the people they serve. Her writing has been featured on Huffington Post, Copyblogger, Smart Blogger, Lifehack, and more.