Bonsu Thompson is a media and marketing producer, former editor-in-chief of the Source magazine, creative consultant for MTV2, and a self-described cultural engineer.
He helps his clients such as Hennessy, and Beats by Dre find the missing note and deliver it to the people they want to serve.
He does this through designing marketing campaigns that fit seamlessly into the lifestyles of the audience his brands are trying to reach.
We can learn a ton from Bonsu’s experiences, in particular his approach to keeping a pulse on how to best serve his clients.
- How to effectively integrate your brand into your audience’s everyday lives
- Why your business should seamlessly fit into your lifestyle
- Why how you see yourself impacts how you approach opportunities
- How to get your foot in the door to leverage into larger projects
- How to build relationships that build your business
- The surprising secret to being a more effective entrepreneur
- How to find the missing note your audience and customers crave
Listen to the 29-minute episode here:
- Bonsu on Instagram: @bonsudreamz
- Bonsu on Twitter: @dreamzRreal
Leave a Reply