Mike King is the founder of iPullRank, a digital marketing agency focused on content strategy, solutions architecture, marketing automation, SEO, social media measurement, and optimization.
He’s also a speaker, who is in demand at many industry conferences.
We can learn a ton from Mike’s experiences in how to build a business that has clients from day one.
- Why being cautious can hold you back from reaching your goals
- How to ensure your business has revenue right away
- How to get more authority
- Why you need a “clean-up crew” mentality as an entrepreneur
- The danger in being good at a bunch of things
- How to get customers to pay on time
- Why you need to learn how to work without a net
Listen to the 22-minute episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Weaknesses.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!
Leave a Comment