Chris Krimitsos is the founder of Tampa Bay Business Owners (TBBO), a business growth community for entrepreneurs.
The community provides networking, education, and leadership opportunities for their members.
In addition, Chris also runs a podcast, Story Jam Theatre, a unique show that allows guests to share stories of experiences that have deeply touched them.
We can learn a ton from Chris’ resourcefulness in how to build a business with little to no resources.
- How to validate your business idea on the cheap
- How to foster a supportive community of like-minded individuals
- What to do after a disastrous business situation
- The one thing that can make up for a lack of knowledge when building a business
- Why not having money isn’t an excuse for not succeeding
- A cool way to use your birthday to launch a successful event
- A common trait of really successful people
Listen to the 22-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
- Tampa Bay Business Owners
- Florida Podfest
- Story Jam Theatre
- Biz Women Rock
- Guerilla Marketing
- Florida Podcast Association
- Chris’ movie line
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Resourcefulness.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!
Leave a Comment