Stacy Tuschl is the founder of Academy for Performing Arts, a school where kids get lessons in dance, music, and acting.
Stacy is also a business coach, host of a podcast, and the author of the book Is Your Business Worth Saving?.
We can learn so much from Stacy’s experiences, in particular what she’s learned about how to build a seven figure business.
- The mindset shift you need to make to turn your hobby into a business
- How to execute the grander vision for your business
- Why self-awareness is critical to help you evaluate business opportunities
- A simple strategy to protect your income and explore different passions
- Why you only need to do work that “only you” can do
- What’s required on the road to perfection
- How to ensure the pursuit of “more” doesn’t ruin your life
Listen to the 24-minute episode here:
Leave a Comment