Mark Fortune is the founder of Fortune Marketing, where he teaches small business owners how to grow their businesses quickly, affordably, and consistently.
We can learn a ton from Mark, in particular, what he’s learned about how to use strategic partnerships and relationships to support and grow his business.
- What to do when your mind is full of doubts about running your business
- How to know when its time to bring on outside help to grow your business
- How to know what services your clients most need you to do for them
- How to win clients without having to do a hard sell
- A smart (and faster) way to build a high-performance team culture
- How to know what tasks you should be outsourcing
- Why you need to be clear about who you are as a business owner
Listen to the 26-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
Leave a Reply