Dr. Kevin Cuccaro is the founder of Straight Shot Health, where he helps people reduce their stress, get free from back pain, and create habits for better health.
He does this through online courses, blog posts, and his podcast. Kevin’s got a ton of lessons to share, including how to escape a job that’s killing you. You can also get some insights on making the transition from a job where you’re a subject matter expert, to being a business owner where your responsibilities are broader than your area of expertise.
- The first thing you need to do if you want to free yourself from a job
- The mistake many beginning entrepreneurs make
- The one thing small business owners should always focus on
- The false prisons many people put themselves in (and how to escape them)
- Why some people live in “the comfort of misery”
- The type of learning we’re most hard-wired for
- What an entrepreneur really is
Listen to the 36-minute episode here:
Watch the show here:
- Straight Shot Health
- “They want to cut out my colon!” To Cupcake Wars champion…The story of Kyra Bussanich
- Kevin’s line from a movie
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Focus.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!