She’s also a freelance writer, author, editor, and the host of the upcoming Career Beyond Your Blog virtual summit.
We can learn so much from Alexa, in particular, how she figured out how to establish herself as an expert.
- The truth about how to become a best-selling author
- The reality of what it means to be an expert in your field
- How to find out if there is a need for your services
- How being empathetic helps you to better serve your customers
- How to establish needed boundaries with your clients
- Productivity hacks to help you get more done in less time
- How to cultivate effective business relationships
Listen to the 28-minute episode here: