Kemi Egan is the co-founder of Freedom Academies, where she helps entrepreneurs build ethical, substantial wealth using business growth and real estate investing strategies.
She’s also the author of the international best-selling book, The Power of Real Estate Investing.
We can learn so much from Kemi’s amazing experiences, particularly how she found success after losing everything.
- Why desperation is sometimes exactly what you need
- How to shorten your learning curve
- How to determine which path to follow to reach your goals
- The simple way to become more efficient
- How to get more leverage for your business
- The thing that will stop you from moving forward
- The mindset shift that will move you from a place of scarcity to abundance
- Why you need to celebrate your wins
Listen to the 25-minute episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Strategic Partners.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you work through the answers for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each one for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comments below!