Eboni Green is the founder of Twenty Twenty Visionary, a full-service media agency that creates and distributes media for businesses, non-profits, and government entities.
She’s also the co-founder of One Light Solutions, an LED light distribution company.
We can learn so much from Eboni’s experiences, in particular how she puts herself in a position to capitalize on new opportunities.
- How to win business even when you’re not an expert
- An alternative view on going after a small niche
- What hitting rock bottom will teach you
- Simple ways to build your confidence when your doubting yourself
- What to watch out for when working with friends
- How to stand out when you’re in a crowded space
- Where to find new opportunities to grow your business
Listen to the 29-minute episode here:
Leave a Reply