Farissa Knox is the founder of RLM Media, a boutique media advertising agency.
Farissa is also the founder of WhatRUWearking, an interactive fashion app and style showcase.
We can learn a ton from Farissa’s experience in running and growing her company over the last seven years, in particular her approach to managing business relationships.
- How to master multiple competing demands and priorities
- Why launching a business is a little like childbirth
- Why sometimes you have to put your relationships to the test
- Why all money isn’t good money
- What your job is as the CEO of your business
- Why you need to evolve with your client base
- The lost art that is essential to your success
Listen to the 31-minute episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Best Customers.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you work through the answers for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each one for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comments below!
Leave a Comment