Shauna Mackenzie is the founder of Best Kept Self, an online community that’s all about self-help for the self-employed.
Shauna also runs Studio for Image Professionals, an online school for aspiring image consultants.
We can learn so much from Shauna’s journey, in particular how being in tune with her passions have led her to evolve her career.
- Why self-care is essential to helping you grow your business
- What to do when your passions change
- The requirement needed to be self-employed
- The type of people you need to have in your inner circle
- A simple way to find the people you need to surround yourself with
- What happens when you want something more than your audience does
- What needs to be #1 on your to-do list as you work to build a thriving business
Listen to the 25-minute episode here:
Leave a Comment