Tom Tancredi is the co-founder of Dom and Tom, Inc., a mobile and web app development company.
Dom & Tom has done work for clients such as Priceline.com, Tyson, GE, and Esquire.
We can learn so much from Tom’s experiences, including his approach to getting prepared for building a successful business.
- Your obligation as an entrepreneur
- What it means to plan for your success
- The cost of selling millions of dollars of your products and services
- What you need to do to achieve the long-term vision for your company
- Your job as the CEO and leader of your company
- Why you need to be aware of what your stress points are
- The benefits of challenging the trust bond in your relationships
Listen to the 29-minute episode here:
Leave a Comment