Pat Flynn is the founder of Smart Passive Income, where he serves as “the crash test dummy” of online business. Through his blog, podcasts, and videos, Pat shows what works and what doesn’t so entrepreneurs know how to build their businesses better.
We can learn a bunch from Pat, specifically, how his approach to continually trying new things has enabled him to build a business that now consistently earns six-figures in revenue each month.
- Why you should give your information away for free
- What to do if you want to be rewarded by your audience
- Why being vulnerable is a great way to attract your tribe
- What fear is a sign of
- How to deal with perfectionism
- The important question to ask yourself when fear appears
- The $15,000 lesson Pat learned a few years ago
Listen to this 19-minute episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Good Life.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you know what the good life looks life for you, leave a comment below let me know!
Leave a Comment