Awesome is awesome. And when you are able to be and do cool things, it makes it even easier for your customers to love you. Not only will you give your customers more reasons to choose you instead of some other option to get their needs met, but it’ll make it an enjoyable experience for them along the way.
You’re already pretty darn awesome on your own. Here are a few more ways you can be and do even more awesome for your customers.
Tips in this section
63. Be cool (code for be yourself)
64. Love what you do (and let it show)
65. Give your business some G.A.S.
67. Take care of your awesome people
68. Be remarkable
69. Be memorable
70. Shake things up
71. Be awesome in unexpected small ways
72. Be awesome in unexpected big ways
73. Start a movement
74. Be fearless
75. Tell the story about your product
76. Do mundane tasks in a new, different, and unexpected way
77. Empower your team to make a less than optimal experience right
79. Have an ego
80. Don’t take yourself too seriously
84. Turn your customers’ frowns upside down
86. Take a stand