Jesse Krieger is the founder and publisher of Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press, where he helps authors become #1 best-sellers, and building thriving business brands.
Jesse is also the international best-selling author of the book Lifestyle Entrepreneur, a keynote speaker, host of the Bestseller Summit Live Conference, as well as the Book, Business, and Brand Building Summit.
We can learn a ton from Jesse’s experiences, in particular how to use a book as a business development tool to grow your business.
- How a book helps you win new clients
- The truth about working with most traditional publishers
- How to turn your book into a best-seller
- How to continue selling books long after launch day
- Why there’s value in reducing the amount of decisions you make during the day
- When the right time is to hire an assistant
- How to start scaling your business
Listen to the 44-minute episode here: