Bianca Lee is the founder of White Rose Marketing, an outsourced marketing department for small businesses.
She’s a also a global marketing expert. Prior to starting White Rose Marketing, she spent a number of years growing million dollar brands around the world, including within many countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
We can learn a lot from Bianca’s expertise and launching the right way, as well as from her recent transition into entrepreneurship from the corporate world.
- The mistake many businesses make when trying to enter a new market
- Why you can’t always do what has worked previously
- The minimum level of market research you should do when entering a new market
- How to communicate the value of an intangible product
- Why you need to choose your clients carefully
- How to get your clients on board quickly
- That magic that happens once you decide to make the leap into entrepreneurship
Listen to the 29-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Market.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!