Josh Dorkin is the founder of Bigger Pockets, a real estate investing social network, information hub and marketplace.
Through their blog, podcasts, books, publishing house, and community, Josh and his team provide a ton of value for their ever growing community.
We can learn a ton from Josh’s experience in turning his hobby into a thriving company.
- What to do when your business burns you out
- What your job should be as the head of your company
- The truth about the people you hire
- The most important thing to look for when hiring someone
- How to decide when to continue with a less than ideal situation vs. pulling the plug
- The difference between being thrifty and cheap
- The key ingredient that will keep you from breaking when the going gets tough
Listen to the 32-minute episode here:
- Bigger Pockets
- Josh on Twitter @JRDorkin
- Josh’s movie line
- Sonia’s movie line
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Purpose.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comments below!
Leave a Comment