Melissa Dinwiddie is the founder of Living a Creative Life, where she is on a mission to help others live life in full-color.
Through her podcast, Live Creative Now!, courses, and art, she’s helped tons of people escape from living life in black and white.
We can learn a ton from Melissa’s experience in creating a business that fills her with energy, rather than draining it.
- The truth about your creativity
- What happens when you don’t honor your creative hunger
- How to refresh and restore your depleted willpower
- Why your business needs a bit of crap
- Why you need to avoid imperfection
- The proper way to respond when you feel like an idiot
- What stumbling in your business really means
Listen to the 31-minute episode here:
I Am the One Challenge:
Apply the key lessons from this episode with this challenge question on “Your Creative Process.” I prepared a worksheet for you to help you think about and answer the challenge question for your business.
When you grab this worksheet, you’ll have access to each worksheet for every episode as well.
Once you’ve got your answer to the challenge question, tell me about it in the comment below!
Leave a Comment