Chris Campbell is the founder of Angkor Digital Consulting. He’s also the founder and CEO of Rolodexter, a mobile app focused on personal relationship management.
We can learn a ton from Chris, including the benefits he received from talking about his business idea more, rather than less.
- How to decide when to hire a professional to do a task for you (rather than trying to figure it out on your own)
- The biggest mistake people make when working from home
- The simple way to stay organized with important administrative tasks that have a major impact on your business
- What fundraisers want to see before investing in your business (that most people don’t do)
- The two essential traits you need to continue to grow
- How to embrace the role of Chief Salesperson of your company
- The key question to ask before starting a new project
Listen to the 28-minute episode here:
Watch the episode here:
- Chris Campbell on social media
- Chris’ movie line
Leave a Reply